Skip to main content

The Target

If a python mesmerized a rabbit,
The little rabbit might say, grinning,
Oh, you’re hungry poor snake!


We met in the jungle. She is a large python and I am a little rabbit. No one would imagine of course, that a big snake and a rabbit greet one another in a busy metropolitan street. So we were supposed to meet only in a deep jungle. The setting of our story was the very jungle from which we can never escape. Being imprisoned in jungle means having to act according to the jungle’s laws, which probably can be called unpublished laws in any language anywhere. Those are to understand automatically, by something like common sense. We are meant to follow those rules. In short, she is a large python. I, a little rabbit. We met somewhere in the jungle. That is the story I am telling you now.


I am quite sure I saw her first. But I am, at the same time thinking that she might be the one who heard my vibrations of footsteps in advance since she has smartest sense of hearing though she is almost blind. I am also good at hearing, but she hardly made a noise. So, she might have been hearing me long ago before I saw her. In contrary, she could not see me clearly in her vision and I could not hear her tiny whistles either. In this natural way, we really met somewhere in the jungle. What does it mean by meet? In general sense, the two people who meet, communicate or deal with each other in a certain common way. But for us, she only could hear me and I only could see her silent. We were emphasizing in different senses. There was no universal language that allowed us to communicate. But as I mentioned, since we were playing according to the natural laws, the lack of language was not an issue for us. Though I could not hear her footsteps, I am okay from my rabbit point of view. I was admiring her beautiful spots on her body. She seemed wet although I had not touched her. She approached me quietly. I have no word to express how she moved. In fact, I was watching, with my full gusto, the most beautiful and unusual creature. Eventually, I found myself in face to face position with her.

As a rabbit, I know by instinct that she could not see me clearly. She might see my tiny shadow. But I am sure she could hear me and navigate my position precisely. We did not have any language to utter. But we are meeting each other. What does the meet stand for between a rabbit and a python? I cannot explain. But I know we are meeting in reality. I could not take my eyes off her. I was absorbed in her fine artistic patterned body. I was gazing at it. Then I moved my eyes to her head. Finally I reach to her brightest eyes. I caught her eyes or she caught mine, I am not sure. Maybe, we caught each other. But once I caught her eyes, I totally could not take my eyes off them. We were gazing at each other for a good while. I have not made a move from my spot since then. I could feel my body shaking and my heartbeats pounding. Anyway, I was just gazing at her.

Now she is hugging me by her huge body with enormous strength. I can feel pains all over my body. Maybe my bones are breaking. Yet, I am sure my heart will never break. I know she wants to hug me passionately and on the other hand, she has no hands and she had to knot me by her body. As I mentioned, this is a natural law that we learn by instinct. I believe she is not willing me to suffer from any pain. I understand, she is just a snake with passion. So I am in pain. To be more precise, it is not that i am suffering pain, but just enjoying the pain. Yeah, I may be a masochistic rabbit and she, a sadist. But here in the jungle, these are laws that we can never betray. We both are just playing an episode of the jungle. Slowly and smoothly, I am sinking in this big snake. I am wet and almost torn into pieces. I could not help thinking that she might be very hungry so that needs me for survival. With this belief, I feel sympathy for her. In fact, I am even grinning in the idea, the poor enormous creature needs particularly me for her survival. But no one on the earth can see my grinning face since it already is tearing into pieces and disappearing in her embrace. If someone could see our episode, what was happening here, he or she may note that “An enormous python mesmerized and swallowed a tiny poor rabbit”. If so, it must be a terrible mistake. You know, here in jungle, we do not use any language. Please do not note our episode by language. 

Tazar (Moonlitpath)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ဂမၻီရၾကက္ေျခ

ဤကမၻာေျမကို ေနာက္သို႔လွည့္ခိုင္းၿပီး အရာရာအသစ္ကျပန္စခြင့္ရွိရင္ အရင္လိုေမွ်ာ္လင့္ခ်က္နဲ႔ ရွင္သန္အားေမြးလိုက္ခ်င္… ။ (ေက်ာ္ဟိန္း) အ၀တ္အထည္ ကိုယ္တစ္ခုဟူေသာ စကားမွ (ေသးေသးေကြးေကြး) ကိုယ္ခႏၶာတစ္ခုသာ အက်ဳံး၀င္ၿပီး အ၀တ္အစားမွ်ပင္ မကပ္ဘဲ ေမြးဖြားလာခဲ့ရၿပီးသည့္ေနာက္ မိမိ၏ ပိုင္ဆိုင္မႈစစ္စစ္တစ္ခုအျဖစ္ ဤကမၻာေျမႀကီးတြင္ လက္ဆုပ္လက္ကိုင္ ျပစရာဟူ၍ လက္သီးဆုပ္လိုက္သည့္အခါတိုင္း လက္ဖ၀ါးထဲတြင္ က်စ္က်စ္ပါေအာင္ ဆုပ္ကိုင္မိေနေသာ ဂမၻီရၾကက္ေျခတစ္ခုသာ သူ႔ တြင္ရွိသည္။ လက္ဖ၀ါးျပင္တြင္ နက္႐ႈိင္းထင္ရွားစြာ ေနရာယူထားေသာ ၾကက္ေျခခတ္တစ္ခု။ လက္သီးဆုပ္လိုက္ခ်ိန္တိုင္း ထိုအရာအား ဆုပ္ကိုင္ေနမိေၾကာင္း သူ အစဥ္အျမဲ သတိျပဳေနခဲ့မိသည္။ ထိုအရာသည္ သူ၏ ပိုင္ဆိုင္မႈစစ္စစ္တစ္ခု ျဖစ္သည္။ သူ၏ ေမြးရာပါ ဥစၥာဓန ျဖစ္သည္။ စင္စစ္ သူက ေရြးခ်ယ္ ရယူထားခဲ့ျခင္းမဟုတ္ဘဲ အလိုလိုရရွိခဲ့ေသာ စြမ္းအင္တစ္ခုသာ ျဖစ္ပါသည္။ ၎သည္ တစ္စံုတစ္ေယာက္က ေရးျခစ္ထားေသာ သာမန္ၾကက္ေျခခတ္တစ္ခုမွ် မဟုတ္ဘဲ စြမ္းအင္တစ္မ်ဳိး ကိန္းေအာင္းေနသည့္ ေမွာ္ဆန္ဆန္အမွတ္အသားတစ္ခုသာ ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း သူ ေကာင္းစြာ သိရွိခဲ့ၿပီးျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုစြမ္းအင္သည္ သူကိုယ္တိုင္ ေရေရရာရာ မသိရသည့္ အရပ္တစ္ခ

အ႐ူးေရာဂါႏွင့္ မ႐ူးတ႐ူးျပႆနာ

အဂၤလိပ္စကားတြင္ “ရူး” သည့္အေၾကာင္း ရည္ညႊန္းလိုသည့္အခါ ေယဘုယ်အားျဖင့္ ႏွစ္ခါျပန္ မစဥ္းစားဘဲ ပါးစပ္သင့္ရာ အလြယ္တကူ ေျပာဆိုသံုးႏႈန္းတတ္သည့္ စကားလံုး ႏွစ္လံုးရွိပါသည္။ Psychotic ႏွင့္ Neurotic တို႔ ျဖစ္ၾကပါသည္။ ျမန္မာစကားတြင္မူ ႐ူးသည္၊ စိတ္မႏွံ႔ျဖစ္သည္၊ က်ပ္မျပည့္ျဖစ္သည္၊ ေဂါက္သည္ မွအစ အခုေနာက္ပိုင္းတြင္ လူငယ္ အသံုးအျဖစ္ ဆိုက္ကို၀င္သည္ ဟုပါ ကျပားအသံုးအႏႈန္းမ်ား က်ယ္က်ယ္ျပန္႔ျပန္႔ သံုးစြဲလာၾကသည္။ Psychotic ကို “အျပင္းစား စိတ္ေရာဂါ”၊ Neurosis ကို “အႏုစား စိတ္ေရာဂါ” ဟု ေက်ာင္းတုန္းက အလြယ္ မွတ္ခဲ့ရဖူးသည္။ “ကုမရသည့္ အရူး“ ႏွင့္ “ကု၍ရသည့္ အရူး” ဟုလည္း မွတ္သားဖူးသည္။ စိတ္ပညာအရ “အရူးေရာဂါ” Psychosis ႏွင့္ “မရူးတရူး ျပႆနာ” Neurosis  တို႔၏ ကြဲျပားပံုကို ေလ့လာၾကည့္ပါမည္။ Psychosis (အ႐ူးေရာဂါ) စိတ္ပညာရပ္ ေဘာင္အတြင္း အက်ံဳး၀င္သည့္ ေ၀ါဟာရတစ္ခုျဖစ္ေသာ Psychosis သည္ ပံုမွန္ လူမႈေရး လုပ္ေဆာင္ခ်က္မ်ားကို ဆိုးဆိုးရြားရြား ျဖစ္လာေစသည့္ အရွိတရားႏွင့္ ဆက္သြယ္ခ်က္ ဆံုး႐ႈံးသြားေသာ စိတ္အေျခအေနကို ေခၚညႊန္းသည့္ ပညာရပ္ဆိုင္ရာ ေ၀ါဟာရတစ္ခု ျဖစ္ပါသည္။ အဆိုပါ စကားလံုးကို Ernst Von Reuchtersleben   ဆိုသူက “ရူးသြပ္မႈ”

“တပင္ေရႊထီး၏ အပ္စိုက္စမ္းသပ္မႈ”

“လက္သည္းၾကားတြင္ အပ္စိုက္၍ တူႏွင့္ရိုက္ကာ စမ္းသပ္၏။ ေနာက္မတြန္႔သူကိုသာ သူရဲေကာင္းအျဖစ္ ေရြးခ်ယ္၏” ငယ္စဥ္ဘ၀က ျမန္မာ့သမိုင္းမွာ ဒီလို သင္ၾကားခဲ့ရဖူးပါတယ္။ ဒါကို ျမန္မာ့ရာဇ၀င္သူရဲေကာင္း ဘုရင့္ေနာင္...လို႔ ကာလအေတာ္ၾကာကထဲက ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အမွတ္မွားေနခဲ့မိပါတယ္။ ဒီအေၾကာင္းကို ေ၀ဖန္မယ္လုပ္ေတာ့ မေသခ်ာတာနဲ႔ ေမးစမ္းၾကည့္ေတာ့လည္း အေျဖမွန္မရခဲ့ဘူး။ ျမန္မာ၀ီကီကိုလည္း ေမ့ေနခဲ့တယ္။ အမွန္က ဒီလိုစမ္းသပ္တဲ့ ျမန္မာဘုရင္ဟာ “တပင္ေရႊထီး” ျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ အက်ဥ္းခ်ဳပ္ကို ျမန္မာ၀ီကီမွ တစ္ဆင့္ ျပန္လည္ေဖာ္ျပေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္။ နန္းတက္ျပီး ႏွစ္ႏွစ္ေက်ာ္အၾကာ၊ အသက္ ၁၇ ႏွစ္အရြယ္ေရာက္လွ်င္ တပင္ေရႊထီးမွာ နားထြင္းျခင္း၊ေသွ်ာင္ထံုးျခင္း အမႈတို႕ကို ျပဳခ်ိန္ေရာက္လာခဲ့သည္။ထိုသို႕ေသာအခ်ိန္တြင္ တပင္ေရႊထီးမွာ ထူးဆန္းေသာ အၾကံတို႕ျဖစ္လာသည္။ အျခားမဟုတ္၊ ရန္သူဟံသာဝတီ မင္း သုရွင္တကာရြတ္ပိ၏ ပိုင္နတ္ေနျပည္ေတာ္အနီးတြင္ရွိသည့္ ေရႊေမာေဓာ ဘုရားရင္ျပင္တြင္ ထိုနားထြင္းျခင္း၊ ေသွ်ာင္ထံုးျခင္း တို႕ကို ျပဳလုပ္လိုျခင္းျဖစ္သည္။ အခ်ိဳ႕ေသာမွဴးမတ္တို႕က အလြန္ရန္မ်ားလွသည္ေၾကာင့္ မလိုအပ္ပဲ မစြန္႕စားရန္ ေလွ်ာက္တင္ေသာ္လည္း၊ ေယာက္ဖေတာ္ ေက်ာ္ထင္ေနာ္ရထာက ဆႏၵရွိလွ်င္ သြ